• NYPD officers take a knee with protesters
• Pelosi: I "kind of ignore" Trump"s protest tweets
• Floyd"s brother says Trump "didn"t give me an opportunity to even speak" during phone call
• Trump advisers are split over protests
• Opinion: Complaint against former cop in George Floyd case drops important clues
• National security adviser: "I don"t think there"s systemic racism" in US police forces
Popular landmarks across Washington, DC, were defaced with graffiti during the second consecutive night of protests in the nation"s capital over the death of George Floyd, an unarmed black man in Minneapolis who was pinned down by police.
President Donald Trump tweeted Sunday that the United States will designate Antifa as a terrorist organization, even though the US government has no existing legal authority to label a wholly domestic group in the manner it currently designates foreign terrorist organizations.
Two protests by Americans within a month; two vastly different responses by Donald Trump. The President praised the first group, urging elected officials to hear their concerns and "make a deal." The second group Trump smeared as "so-called protesters," threatening them with "vicious dogs" and "ominous weapons."
These articles are property of Forbes.com and protected by copyright.